Thursday, January 28, 2010

Good Evening

Well Hello Everyone - Its beeen a while but have been a little busy so havene been slacking! Well Shaun has been fantastic last weekend - He dismantaled my old desk, Drove me to Ikea to pick a new one (Had Expedit range) and Built it all up for me and then even put everything back onto my new desk - Really Fab considering he did not leave me lift a finger. Oh and he took me to HobbyCraft to buy some Pro Markers :) So that was Sunday just gone and today is Thursday and already I am a proud owner of now 26 Pro Markers (I bought 11 and Shaun Surprised me with 10 more!)

I have been making cards but have lacked on taking any photos! So must get that sorted straight away - Also a photo of my new craft desk shall be up soon and Ive still been plodding my way through my Cross-Stitching.

I have the weekend off work this week (which is rare) so will be using my ProMarkers to make some new cards (Even Shaun is getting in on the act and really loves the Promarkers - Except he loves colouring in the Manga women over actually making a card! hehee!) I promise to take photos this weekend and post them up.

Hope everyone is well

Gem

1 comment:

  1. Ooh how lucky a new desk and Promarkers :O)

    I cant wait to see your makes with all your new things.
    Promarkers are ace ! Im sure you will love them. I used to really struggle with lines before using Whispers. But now my colours are as smooth as a babies ... head ;O) x

    ReplyDelete