Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Step away from the Cross-Stitch!

Evening Everyone

Well I have decided to take a day break from the Cross-Stitch and make some cards - I do not normally make many cards - but I ordered beautiful items from Craft Superstore that was just perfect to make some cards...




This is a card that is made for my Dad's Birthday in March and he will be 64 (He's a painter and decorator so it is perfect!)






This is for my Mother ready for Mother's Day (Made well ahead of time!) I have also made one for OH's Mother - I do not want to spoilt the surprise by posting it on here just incase she see's it!



This is just one of many Birthday Cards that I want to make in the coming months and will give to friends

I also made OH's Valentine's Day Card but I know he looks on here - So will post it after Valentine's Day so again will not spoil the surprise - It is really gorgeous - Simple but gorgeous.





4 comments:

  1. oooh fab cards i love the forever friends bears . Your family will be delighted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards, looking forward to seeing more of them as have become a follower x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow gorgeous cards I can't believe you're new to card making! Looking forward to seeing more x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, your Dad will love his card. Hugs, Annexxx

    ReplyDelete